13 Ancient Symbols to Change Your Life



Ralph of Infinite Waters (Diving Deep) is a famous teacher on youtube.  He recently posted a video on 13 symbols that can change your life.  I thought that I would post this very informative video for those who haven't had the chance to hear his wonderful insights, infinite knowledge of living the greatest version of yourself and/or the truth behind these ancient symbols of power.  The Ankh is one of the symbols that I have adopted into my spiritual practices.  I received it as a gift from someone I didn't even know and once I put it one, I never wanted to take it off.  After watching this video, Ralph has inspired me to incorporate 12 more symbols into my spiritual practice to help enhance, empower and assist me in experiencing the ease, fun and enjoyment I desire to attain daily in my life and awareness.  I hope that he inspires you as well.

PS - You might have noticed that I only included 12 symbols in the picture above on this post.  To find out what the 13th symbol is watch the video below or simply go and look in the mirror - LOL!

Blessings, Love, Light & Favor!  Please Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, for engaging in my blog. I look forward to your return.